The Holydiver is a celebration of the original '80s hot-rodded humbuckers and offers high output with the mature, earthy voice of an Alnico V powered rock pickup.
The Holydiver humbucker has a progressive, modern tone and wide dynamic range. Fat mids, warm and compact bass and harmonic rich highs work together to provide the perfect answer for progressive players looking for a versatile, powerful humbucker.
From solid, contemporary clean tones, through to aggressive high-gain saturation, the Holydiver is ideal for technically and tonally demanding players.
The wide dynamics and mids of the Holydiver are excellent for adding depth and body to lighter weight, bolt-on neck guitars and extremely well suited to high-gain applications that benefit from a sweeter treble response.
Available in all our open coil and covered custom finishes.
Pickup media section
Published on 1 Aug 2016
“This pickup makes my rig sound HUGE. I play progressive metal and the Holydiver delivers..."
Read existing customer reviews.Read Related Reviews
2nd May 2018
Boot Camp Ambassador, Rabea Massaad (also known as Rabea Afro) chats to us about his work, his rig and how he got involved with Bare Knuckle.Continue reading
Keep up to date with our latest sound tests and customer reviews on our YouTube channel.Bare Knuckle Pickups
Blues Rock, Pop, Garage, Hard Rock, Shred, Fusion, Progressive and Technical Metal, Thrash.
Particularly well suited to double cut solid-body/bolt-on neck guitars or brighter guitars that require a fuller tone with sweeter hi-end.
- Position: Bridge
- DC Resistance: 15.9 kΩ
- Magnet: Alnico 5
- Position: Neck
- DC Resistance: 7.9 kΩ
- Magnet: Alnico 5
Holydiver humbucker options
- Available in 6, 7, 8 String.
- Individual bridge, neck or calibrated bridge & neck set.
- Standard or wide space bridge.
- Vintage long leg (1/2") or modern short leg (1/4").
- Braided 2 conductor or 4 conductor hookup.
- Bobbin colours: black, cream, white, red, blue, green, yellow, pink, purple, zebra, reverse zebra plus aged finishes.
- Covers: nickel, chrome, gold, black, brushed nickel, raw nickel, camo, tyger, black battle worn, burnt chrome plus aged finishes