Miracle Man humbucker
Taking inspiration from Zakk Wylde’s style of playing, the Miracle Man is a very hot ceramic humbucker specialising in high-gain, saturated rock tones with smooth mids and bright, crisp highs.
Defined by its high output and trademark harmonics, the Miracle Man humbucker is perfect for colossal metal tones that only a passive pickup can deliver. Surgically tight bass, huge lo-mids and smooth upper mid response produce an accented hi-end with a thoroughly percussive feel. Combined with a more compressed dynamic, single note definition is extremely articulate with masses of sustain when required.
The matching neck pickup keeps the pressure on with an equal amount of power and a sweet, vowel-like sustain from its Alnico V magnet and calibrated wind. Equally at home in bolt-on or glued neck guitars, the Miracle Man humbucker is an excellent choice for any guitarist looking for massive, hi-gain tones.
Available in all our open coil and covered custom finishes.
Pickup media section
Hard Rock, Shred, Progressive and Technical Metal, Early Thrash, '80s Metal and Death Metal.
Particularly well suited to single cut solid-body/glued neck guitars or heavier bodied guitars that need a brighter tone with less pronounced mid range.
- Position: Bridge
- DC Resistance: 17.5 kΩ
- Magnet: Ceramic
- Position: Neck
- DC Resistance: 17.4 kΩ
- Magnet: Alnico 5
Miracle Man humbucker options
- Available in 6, 7, 8 String.
- Individual bridge, neck or calibrated bridge & neck set.
- Standard or wide space bridge.
- Vintage long leg (1/2") or modern short leg (1/4").
- Braided 2 conductor or 4 conductor hookup.
- Bobbin colours: black, cream, white, red, blue, green, yellow, pink, purple, zebra, reverse zebra plus aged finishes.
- Covers: nickel, chrome, gold, black, brushed nickel, raw nickel, camo, tyger, black battle worn, burnt chrome plus aged finishes